Special Drink Bushwacker #drinks #bushwacker
How to make a Bushwacker, the creamy, boozy milkshake made with ice cream, Kahl�a, and rum popular at many beach bars in Alabama. An easy cocktail recipe for a fun summertime drink.
- 1/2 ounce rum (Cruzan is the best, but use whatever brand you have)
- 1/2 ounce vodka (any brand)
- 1/2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream (or a similar off-brand name)
- 1/2 ounce Kahlua (or a coffee flavored off-brand name)
- 1/2 ounce amaretto liqueur (any brand)
- 1/2 ounce chococo chocolate-flavored liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Frangelico (I recommend it) (optional)
- 1/2 ounce creme de coconut (a MUST - "Coco Lopez" is best)
- 1 cup crushed ice (more or less to make the proper consistency)
- 3 dashes of grated nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Put everything, except nutmeg, whipped cream and cherries in a blender and use enough ice that when blended will be the consistency of a milkshake.
- Blend, pour into glasses, and top with whipped cream, a cherry, and a couple dashes of grated nutmeg.
- But use caution!
- They taste like there is no alcohol in them and most people have a tendency to get"bushwacked!"