Delicious Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls in Just 30 Minutes!
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls are made in just 30 minutes! Sweet pumpkin cinnamon rolls are made quickly with crescent dough and then covered in a delicious cream cheese frosting.
- 1 package (12 oz) grands crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 99 baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate dough into two squares (4 crescent roll triangles will make each square). Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread pumpkin evenly over each dough rectangle. Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar evenly over rectangles.
- Starting at one end, roll the dough over the pumpkin/brown sugar mixture.
- Using a serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 equal slices. Place slices, cut side down, in prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, until turning lightly golden at the edges.
- While cinnamon rolls are baking, combine cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, powdered sugar and milk. Beat until completely combined.
- Once cooked, remove cinnamon rolls from oven, frost and serve immediately!